Job LocationGeorgetown Guyana
Rose Ramdehol Auto Sales is Seeking a suitable qualified person to join its team.
- Minimum of five (5) passes inclusive Maths, English and Accounts
- Knowledge of Quickbooks
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel
- Strong attendance to detail and confidentiality
- Minimum of two (2) years performing in accounting and level
- Ability to use logic and reason to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Integrity - Job requires being honest and ethical
- Dependability – Job requires being reliable, responsible and dependable
- Preparation and Issuing of Payments on a daily basis.
- Updating of Payables account.
- Preparation of Monthly Income and Expenditure reports.
- Reconciliations of various Accounts as is required.
- Banking of cash when required.
- Preparation of payroll
- Preparation of PAYE, VAT and NIS remittance
- To participate in ongoing training and development.
- Must perform secretarial duties.
- Provide information via phone or in person to customers
- Answer the telephone scheduling appointments
- Provide support to the Manger and Director
- Any other duty assigned.
will be discusses during the interview.
Interested persons can send application to:
Rose Ramdehol Auto Sales
226 South Road, Bourda,
or can send via email to:
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY