Job Location92 Middle Street, North Cummingsburg, Georgetown
Do you have strong analytical skills? Can you interpret data and provide insights to management?
Then join us! We are looking for a REPORTING ANALYST who can join our team.
As a Reporting Analyst at Emerge, you’ll be responsible for delivering real-time management with the purpose of optimizing resources to achieve business objectives.
- Diploma or Degree in the Social Sciences or a relevant field
- 1- 3 Years’ experience in Workforce Management, preferably in contact centers
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organization and planning
- Able to create forecasting and scheduling to the forecast
- Strong Communication and presentation skills
- Prepare intraday reports based on staff attendance or staff hours.
- Manages changes to scheduling to ensure adequate daily resource coverage.
- Ensure hours are accurately accumulated and categorized.
- Monitor attendance and schedule adherence.
- Produce call volume forecasts on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis.
Compensation is negotiable based on qualification and experience.
Workdays & Hours
Shifts are flexible starting 8:00 AM – 10:00 PM EST*, MON-SUN.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Interested applicants can contact the Recruitment Department via firstname.lastname@example.org, via telephone 226-2532/34 or at our Main Office - 92 Middle Street, North Cummingsburg, Georgetown.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY