Job Location14 Independence Boulevard, Georgetown
Ability to hand-cut window patterns, have a clean window tint installation, ensure that our customers receive the highest level of customer service at all times, assist the sales team in growing volume and profits by identifying new customers and sales opportunities, and ensure 100% compliance with company policies and procedures. Must be experienced and able to professionally install the tint application with precision and maintain an excellent work ethic.
- At least one year s experience as a specialty tint technician.
- Work in a fast-paced environment with various work schedules /days/hours of operations.
- Possesses strong attention to detail.
- Able to follow processes to ensure quality and safety.
- Valid driver's license and have and maintain an acceptable, safe driving record.
- Ability to communicate well with guests and team members.
- Maintains a positive, upbeat attitude towards guests and other team members.
- Willingness to learn and expand your knowledge.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Ensures that customers’ vehicles are kept clean during the process.
- Installation of tint application.
- Preparation of vehicles for installation; washing/cleaning.
- Removal of graphics and adhesive from vehicles.
- Installation of license plate.
- Ensure that tint cut-out is done with precise measurements.
To be discussed at the interview.
Applications & CV must be emailed to:
Human Resources Manager,
Jai Signs & Auto Designs,
14 Independence Boulevard,
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY