The qualified applicant will have experience in mining projects and a minimum of three (3) years experience as a certified Land Surveyor.
1. Must possess a registered Professional Land Surveyor License
2. Open pit mining survey experience
3. Experience in the use of both GPS and Total Station survey equipment
4. Strong Math and computer skills/Strong verbal and written communication
5. Ability to work well in a team and to lead potentially inexperienced personnel in developing Surveyor's offsider skills
6. Experience in the use of Surpac Software would be an asset
1. Provides accurate surveying to the mining and production team as part of the open pit mining operation.
2. Surveys stockpiles and performs volume calculations to measure production outputs.
3. Surveys mine pits and other areas of the mining operation as directed by the Mining Engineer.
4. Prepares designs as part of the mining operation and other project work.
5. Performs other related duties as assigned.
Applications with CV should be submitted to:
The Human Resources Manager
Guyana Industrial Minerals Inc.
58 High Street, Kingston, Georgetown
Or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on September 14, 2018
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY