Job LocationSilvie's Variety Store
The Admin Clerk plays a critical role in the Admin Department in ensuring all Admin tasks are completed and update and provide direct support to the team. Specific duties include:
1. Answer the telephone
2. Customer feedback (review)
5. ISO Audit
6. Type invoices from imports
5 CXC subjects inclusive of Mathematics and English Grades 1-3
Previous experience would be an asset.
Must be healthy and strong.
Any other qualifications.
Excellent communication and organizational skill
Critical thinker with a positive attitude
- Update staff attendance sheet in the absence of Admin Manager
- Take minutes for the General meeting in the absence of Admin Manager
- Stationery – keep check on stationery supply
- First aid kit
- Participate and support marketing initiative of the Department
- Video & Document all tasks
- Staff Medical- full up medical forms NIS/ GTM claims – within 24hrs
- Audit on Filing - 5 Files Per week
An attractive remuneration package is being offered inclusive of Incentives, Medical, Awards for Outstanding Performance and much more.
Applications should be sent by electronic mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with the subject line “Application – "Admin Clerk” or submitted by hand addressed to the Operations Manager / General Manager, 31 High & Hadfield Streets, Werk-en-Rust, Georgetown.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY