Senior Accounts Clerk
Job LocationOgle Aerodrome, East Coast Demerara
The Senior Accounts Clerk is responsible for various accounting functions. Under the direction the immediate supervisor, the Senior Accounts Clerk follows established procedures in receiving and processing payment, analyzing and reconciling accounts and recording financial statements.
- CAT Level 3 or ACCA Level 1.
- Five (5) subjects CXC/GCE inclusive of Mathematics, Accounts & English.
- Four (4) years’ experience in Accounting/Auditing field.
- Certified and Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Processing of receivables and payables.
- Account reconciliation; bank, suppliers.
- Inventory and fixed assets processing.
- Prepare journals, maintain general ledger.
- Various Financial Reports preparation.
To be discussed at interviews.
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Human Resources Department
Correia Group of Companies
C/o Caribbean Aviation Maintenance Services Ltd. Hangar
Eugene F. Correia International Airport, Ogle, E.C.D.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY