Offshore Maintenance Technicians
Job LocationOffshore, Guyana
We are currently looking for individuals to work as Offshore Maintenance Technicians in offshore skilled trades including painting, scaffolding, insulating, rigging, industrial cleaning and rope access.
- Commitment to safety and ensuring a safe work environment
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Successfully completed high school
- Completed trade certification and/or demonstrated appropriate trade competency
- Demonstrated technical aptitude
- Exhibited positive work attitude
- Agreement to work an extended schedule in offshore locations
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to work at height and/or in confined spaces
- Experience working in an offshore or industrial environment is considered an asset
- Must be legally able to work in Guyana; preference will be given to Guyanese residents
As an Offshore Maintenance Technician, your key responsibilities will be to safely execute trade work using your skills and qualifications and apply industry best practices under the direction of trade leads and supervisors.
Panthera Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. Interested candidates can apply directly by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY