Job LocationGeorgetown Guyana
Develop, set-up, implement the contract & commercial operational policy for the company, within the objectives of the company and in consultation with the Country Manager in order to realize both the commercial and contractual compliance together with realising positive commercial results.
SKILLS ESSENTIAL TO THE JOB
· Good understanding of how organisations operate
· Good working and professional knowledge of Contracts and Commercial elements of business
· Excellent in the analysing of problems and providing solutions
· Good working knowledge of budgets and financial reporting
· Good grasp of working in competitive markets
· Superior ability to provide vision and helicopter view of business
· Capability to motivate, develop, persuade and encourage teams
· Good coaching abilities
· Excellent leadership skills
Knowledge and experience
Minimum or 7 – 10 years’ work experience in a commercial role ,
Business Degree qualified.
Experience of working in the industrial sector
Knowledge of employment and taxation laws and legislation
- Sign-off on Costing sheets ensuring margins are within Company guidelines
- Preparation of Commercial Tenders / Bids (approved by Country Manager)
- Prepare, check & sign proposals provided gross margin is within Corporate guidelines
- Negotiate client/company agreements both contractually and commercially
- Participate in project pre-qualifications and pre-qualification meetings
- Tender review and tender preparation in coordination with Country Manager
- Assist Country Manager in preparation of annual budget and quarterly budget re-forecasts
- Assist Finance Department in following up outstanding receivables with clients
- Manage Client issued contracts (contract compliance, liabilities, etc).
- Review Client contracts regarding commercial, insurance and liability compliance
- Assist the Country Manager with the preparation of monthly reports
- Update Project Overview (weekly)
- Prepare Gross Margin and Net Margin summary sheets on a Monthly basis with the Finance Manager
- Ensure the correct implementation of the administrative processes, analysing these processes and completing improvement proposals in order to professionalize the administrative organization further and contribute to the development of a decisive organization.
- Monitoring the correct translation and interpretation of agreements made with the clients
- Monitoringthe correct compliance of international laws and rules
- Monitoring the implementation of general conditions and labour conditions
- Monitoring special agreements with clients
Apply in writing via email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Along with a cover letter and detailed CV showing past employment history and positions held.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY