Assistant Contracts Manager
Job LocationPlantation ‘A’ (Muneshwers Limited Houston Port), Houston, Greater Georgetown
The selected candidate will be responsible for overseeing the commercial aspect of projects, conducts reviews and studies the legalities of the contract between the client and the contractor and ensures compliance to all terms of the contract.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or an Associate’s degree or Specialist in Engineering or Construction
- The ability to draft, alter and draw up numerous contracts for clients.
- Experience in contract negotiation, administration and/or management.
- Financial and Analytical skills (calculating the project costs, investments, commercial bids as well as contractor payment and rates).
The selected candidate will perform duties such as:
- Drafting commercial tenders that includes estimating budget of specific projects
- Drafting contracts mainly by writing up and preparing the paperwork, and working on the contractual conditions of a project, between the clients and the contractors.
- Keeping records of drawings, field notes, sketches, reference manuals and any other engineering materials as well as other administrative duties within the department
Compensation will be based on academic qualification and experience.
Applications should be emailed to email@example.com with the position applied for as the subject. E.g. “Assistant Contracts Manager”
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY