Senior Supervisor (Loading)
Job LocationSophia, Greater Georgetown
The Senior Supervisor (Loading) is responsible to the Warehouse Manager for the safe, accurate, timely loading and dispatching of orders in accordance with the company’s policies.
- At least a sound secondary education, preferably passes of no less than five (5) CSEC subjects inclusive of English and Mathematics. Previous work experience in a similar or equivalent position of no less than three (3) years will be a distinct advantage.
- Responsible attitude.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good organizational and leadership skills.
- Coordinating and managing the accurate and timely loading and dispatching of goods and vehicles on a daily basis in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures.
- Supervising and assigning Delivery Clerks and Porters for deliveries.
- Reconciling sales invoices with goods being loaded.
- Assisting with the general management of the warehouse including resolving workplace issues and ensuring that staff operate in a safe manner.
- Ensuring that operations are conducted in a cost effective manner including the efficient and effective utilization of equipment and labour.
- Attractive wgaes and benefits.
Applications with detailed resume should be sent no later than Friday, May 29, 2020 to:
Human Resources Manager
Lot R1 H1 Dennis Street
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY