Security Advisor I
Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
Provides security support to key Global Security processes (e.g. intel, personnel and executive protection, technical security, business support).
Global Security Advisor- should have core expertise in security operations, intelligence, personnel and
executive protection, technical security and/or business support while interfacing and
building relationships within Global Security and with other internal customers (e.g.,business lines, Global Real Estate & Facilities (GREF) ) and internal partners (e.g., P&GA (Public & Government Affairs), ExxonMobil Information Technology (EMIT)
Procurements, Law, Medical and Occupational Health (MOH)) to meet business needs.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- College level education or equivalent
- 5-10 years" of relevant years of experience in Security
- Work in a complex organization
- Communicate and present to a wide range of audiences
- Exercise critical thinking
- Influence and lead others in the absence of having a direct line of authority
- Strictly maintain the confidentiality of highly sensitive information
- Proficiently use Microsoft Office and other collaboration tools
In response to security incidents/events, flexible to work nights and/or weekends.
College/work experience in field recommended but not required.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understand applicable Global Security processes and recommended practices to support business implementation of security programs.
- Become familiar with EM operating assets, facilities and or projects within job scope and area of operations.
- Understand how Operations Integrity Management System (OIMS) is used to drive security performance and support the corresponding work processes.
- Support development of security deliverables in area of emphasis (e.g.,operations, intel, personnel and executive protection, technical security, business support) to meet business needs.
- Assist with development of Site Security Contacts with area of expertise and area of operations.
- Establish liaisons with internal and external stakeholders, clients, partners and contacts. - Become familiar with
complementary, security-related skills (e.g., risk management, emergency preparedness and response, OIMS).
Renumeration and benefits will be discussed during interview
Applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to Lot 15 Orchid Street, West Ruimveldt, Georgetown.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY