Junior Human Resources Clerk
Job LocationGiftland Mall, Plantation Turkeyen, Georgetown, Guyana
The position shall cover the following areas:
Technical and administrative duties, workers compensation benefits administration, classification and compensation, employee relations, liability claims, human resources activities, policies and procedures.
- At least five CXC inclusive of Math and English at grades 1 to 3.
- Diploma in Human Resources Management or related field.
- Minimum one (1) year similar experience at an established organization
- Prepare warning letters when disciplinary forms are received.
- Assist in preparing contracts for orientation.
- Prepare letters such as job, disciplinary and warning.
- Assist with all communication materials within the company and department.
- Maintain employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data within the software.
- Prepare badges for new employees.
- Perform miscellaneous clerical functions and special projects as assigned.
- Tracking and Managing the Medical Scheme.
- Manage employees' leave
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Tracking and managing incentive programs.
- Any other related tasks as assigned.
Interested persons can send applications to:
The Human Resources Supervisor
Plantation Pattenson, Turkeyen, Georgetown.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY