Job Location75 Sixth Street, Alberttown Georgetown
A motivated self-starter who can work independently with a focus on results in achieving company's goals. Plans, organizes and sells the company's products/services within assigned sales geography to optimize profit and meet marketing, financial and corporate growth objectives while developing and enhancing client relationships within the professional pest management market.
- Between the age of 18-30
- Diploma in Marketing/Management
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in similar field
- Must have a driver's license
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills, confident and mature.
- Market awareness will be an asset
- Organizing Sales Visits
- Presenting Sales Pitch
- Establishing new clients/businesses
- Maintaining records
- Preparing Sales Proposal, Quotes and Bid Documents
- Reviewing sales performance and achieving company's targets
- Negotiating contracts and packages
- Any other duties assigned.
Will be discussed at the interview.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY