We are recruiting an experienced, detailed, and result-oriented Accounting Clerk to perform a variety of accounting, bookkeeping, and financial tasks, in order to facilitate efficient and effective operation for the department.
- Associate Degree in Accounting or similar discipline.
- Certification in Computer Applications from a recognized institution, including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Certificate in Customer Service from a recognized institution.
- Advanced Excel skills would be advantageous.
- Three (3) years' experience in a similar capacity.
- Proficiency in the use of accounting software applications ( Quickbooks) and GL systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft computer applications ( Excel, Access, Word).
- Sound verbal, written, and listening communications.
- Effective time management and organization skills.
- Strong decision making, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work independently, or in a team environment.
- Prepares spreadsheets recording location transactions.
- Pays jackpots following established procedure and updates jackpot subsidiary,
- Daily Recording of jackpot transactions in Quickbooks.
- Prepares weekly variance reports for locations.
- Maintain accounting information.
- Prepare payments for approval.
- Petty cash custodian.
- Trains Cashiers in paperwork procedures.
- Verifies location cashier variances with supervisor.
Please submit an application along with two references to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than August 14, 2020.
** Only applications selected for interview will be acknowledged**
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY