Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
Structural & Pipe Welder.
We are seeking a highly skilled Welder to join our growing organization. In this position, you will work on-site and in-house to complete jobs on time and on budget. You will lay- out, fit, and fabricate metal components to assemble structural forms using knowledge of welding techniques, metallurgy, and engineering requirements.
- High School Diploma
- 6G Welding Certificate.
- Ability to read blueprints
- Ability to do basic math
- Three years of welding experience.
- MIG Welders Certification through the American Welding Society a plus.
- Use Manual & Powered Hand Tools.
- Use precision measuring tools to inspect grooves and angles.
- Maintain proper equipment; repair when needed.
- Weld parts in flat, vertical, and/or overhead positions.
- Interpret drawings and plans, carry out work accordingly.
- Produce templates and other work aids.
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY