Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) Coordinator
Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
The HSE Coordinator will inspect and evaluate the environment, equipment and processes in working area to ensure compliance with government safety regulations and industry standards; whilst ensuring a keen focus on meeting and exceeding customer requirements.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office application.
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree in Health, Safety & Environment (or related field).
- Minimum 3 years experience in related field.
- Develop, promote and implement HSE policies, procedures and plans, in line with organizational and Guyanese legislative requirements.
- Fully understanding of and promotes the awareness and implementation of safety policy/procedures and ensuring it is being followed
- Recommend improvements to the Safety Management System, emergency response plans, and health and environmental program.
- Assist in compliance reviews, general risk assessments and other safety assessments to support Health, Safety and Environmental management.
- Maintain relevant HSE logs and documentation.
- Prepare applicable HSE reports as necessary.
- Provide assistance and advice on HSE issues to make recommendations to facility management.
- Participate in detailed incident investigations and Root Cause Analysis.
- Promote incident prevention for the benefit of employees and visitors.
- Assist in the development and presentation of relevant HSE training.
- Observe HSE regulations, encourages safe working practices, corrects obvious hazards immediately or reports them to the proper personnel.
- Ability to work with employees and achieve cultural change in the face of potential resistance.
- Maintain positive and proactive relations with managers and employees.
To be discussed at the interview.
Human Resource Manager
36 Delhi Street,
Prashad Nagar, Georgeotwn Guyana.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY