Senior Field Internal Auditor
Job LocationLombard Street (Head Office)
The Senior Field Auditor position is responsible is to ensure compliance with company policies and proceduresThe Senior Field Auditor position is responsible is to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
- Sound secondary school education with grade 1 or 11 in Mathematics and English
- 10 to 15 years of field auditing experience required
- Computer literate with Microsoft word and excel.
- Currently persuing the CIA qualification will be an asset.
- Knowledge of Field Inventory Audit process and inventory best practices.
- Ability to work independently and effectively with cross functional teams.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical skills.
- Must be a team player, work well unsupervised and be self-motivated.
- Strong communication skills and ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff.
- Participate in the audit process including the execution of each field inventory audit.
- Ensure reported discrepant field inventory is researched and corrected when warranted
- Assist in Reporting.
- Assist in Pre-Audit Planning.
- Assist in Post-Audit Follow-up.
- Maintain a state of constant audit readiness to ensure consistency in validated processes, systems, and controls
- Competitive salary with fringe benefits
Send application address to
Mr. Vinode Persaud
Toolsie Persaud Limited
10-12 Lombard Street,
or email application to (1) email@example.com
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY