Job LocationSophia, Greater Georgetown
The Delivery Clerk is responsible to the Loading Supervisor for the safe, accurate and timely delivery of goods inclusive of loading and dispatching orders as per company policies.
Must possess a sound secondary education and be computer literate. Passes of no less than five (5) CSEC (general proficiency level) subjects inclusive of English and Mathematics would be an asset.
- Neat and tidy appearance. Dependable, courteous and responsible.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
A minimum of three (3) years’ working experience in a similar capacity.
- Checking and verifying goods before loading according to bills and signing bills.
- Delivering goods to customers.
- Checking and verifying goods at customers’ locations upon delivery.
- Informing Supervisor/Warehouse Manager of any issues with delivered goods while on route.
- Verifying and checking all returned goods from customers and document same while obtaining approval from Supervisor or respective Brand Manager.
Attractive wages and benefits.
Applications with detailed resume should be sent no later than Friday, February 21, 2020 to:
Human Resources Manager
Lot R1 H1 Dennis Street
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY