Jr. Accounts Clerk
Job LocationGiftland OfficeMax, Plantation Pattensen, Turkeyen
The Accounts Clerk One (1) is responsible for providing accounting and clerical support to the Accounting Department. The Accounts Clerk must be confidential and professional at all times and adhere to Company policies and procedures.
- At least five (5) subjects CXC, inclusive of Grades 1 to 3 in Mathematics, English and Accounts.
- Certificate in Accounting/Finance would be an asset
Experience using an integrated accounting software is considered an asset
Experience in the retail industry not necessary but would be an asset
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Distribute pay slips and deal with employee queries.
- Write Cheques and Cheques vouchers.
- Assist with posting QuickBooks cash expenses and Cheques on a daily basis.
- File invoices on a daily basis.
- Verify deposit slips with balance sheet on a daily basis.
- Pull bills and write Cheques.
- Fill Bank statement letters, receipt, agreements and general correspondence.
The Human Resources Supervisor
Plantation Pattensen, Turkeyen,Georgetown.
Only shortlisted persons will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY