Senior Workforce Manager
Job Location92 Middle Street, North Cummingsburg, Georgetown
Do you have extensive experience in Workforce Management? Do you have strong analytical skills?
We are looking for a SENIOR WORKFORCE MANAGER to join our growing team.
As Senior Workforce Manager at Emerge, you are responsible for supporting and developing the workforce management team within the larger call center operation handling multiple accounts. You will also be responsible for all forecasting, scheduling, staffing and reporting initiatives.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in WFM with extensive experience managing multiple sites/segments and larger teams in a managerial position
- Proven track record of successful interactions with Internal Operations and clients.
- Previous customer contact experience in a fast-paced environment preferred
- In-depth understanding of the technology, terms, and methodologies used in the BPO industry
- Results driven to ensure all metrics are being met, and appropriate stakeholders are engaged to help
- Ability to work under pressure, identify priorities and produce deliverables within tight timelines
- Exceptional analytical, process management and organizational skills
- Strong attention to details
- Complex problem-solving skills that will assist in resolving problems at the internal and external (client) level
- Strong presentation skills to allow for updates internally and externally
Full -Time Position
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Ensure the effective management of resource allocation changes across centers and agencies, as necessary, to optimize schedule efficiency and staff utilization.
- Use accuracy of schedule measurements for continuous improvement, including making recommendations to improve scheduling efficiency and team member satisfaction.
- Oversee the intra-day staffing management process which takes into consideration unplanned leave and other staff requirements.
- Ensure proper and effective processes are in place to monitor, review, and execute the publishing of all reports while ensuring the accuracy of all data.
- Manage changes to scheduling to ensure adequate daily resource coverage.
- Oversee the forecasting of long, medium and short-term call levels for each emergency and non-emergency service.
- Oversee the reporting team and the suite of reports that are generated on a daily, weekly, monthly etc.
- Monitor attendance and schedule adherence.
- Process management requests for modifications of scheduling events.
- Guide the efficient and fair rostering of leave and the management of the leave roster.
Competitive compensation offered.
Interested applicants can contact the Recruitment Department via firstname.lastname@example.org, via telephone 226-2532/34 or at our Main Office - 92 Middle Street, North Cummingsburg, Georgetown.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY