Job LocationOgle Aerodrome
As Driver you would be responsible for shuttling employees as well as delivering internal and external mail and packages.
- Sound Secondary Education.
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a similar capacity.
- A valid Driver’s Licence for Car, Van, Minibus and Lorry.
- The Ability to work flexible hours.
- Ensure that company policy and procedures are adhered at all times.
- Operates assigned vehicle in a safe and courteous manner.
- Transporting of staff to and from appointed destinations.
- Delivering and uplifting of Company documents to and from external companies.
More information upon interview.
Please email Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or submit an application via post to:
The Human Resources Department
Correia Group of Companies
C/o Caribbean Aviation Maintenance Services Ltd. Hangar
Eugene F. Correia International Airport, Ogle
East Coast Demerara
CLOSING DATE - JULY 25, 2019
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY