Job LocationSophia, Greater Georgetown
The Telemarketer is responsible to the Sales Supervisor for all telemarketing activities within the assigned geographical area.
Passes of no less than five (5) CSEC (general proficiency level) subjects inclusive of English and Mathematics. A sound secondary education is also acceptable. Must be knowledgeable of Microsoft Office suite. Professional training or certification in customer service or marketing from a recognized institution and/or previous work experience as a Telemarketer would be advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills
- At least 3 years’ experience in a sales related position with a proven track record of excellence.
- Contacting customers by telephone in order to solicit sales for goods.
- Delivering prepared sales talks. Reading from scripts that describe goods, in order to persuade potential customers to purchase goods.
- Checking customers’ profile/history and creating wish list of new items to introduce to customers.
- Processing of orders through the Accounts Department and following up on deliveries/collections.
Applications with detailed resume should be sent no later than Friday, May 29, 2020 to:
Human Resources Manager
Lot R1 H1 Dennis Street
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY