HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
Job LocationGiftland Officemax
The Human Resources Manager partners with the Managers, studying market trends and develops short and long term plans for driving employee engagement and retention for the group of companies. The HRM models effective communication and leadership in the company, while consistently applying Giftland's policies, management prctices and legal requirements.Manage the execution of Human Resources initiatives and processes within Giftland facilitiesManage the execution of Human Resources initiatives and processes within Giftland facilities
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business / Organizational Development or Minimum two to three (2-3) years similar experience at an established organization.
- Deliver performance management programs that drive a high performance culture.
Recruitment and Selection Process
- Direct and manage the recruitment and selection process.
Training and Development
- Implement and monitor effectiveness of training programs.
Human resources policy
- Develop, implement and maintain human resources policies across the organization, including training programs.
- Mentor direct support staff and provide coaching for their development.
- Candidates must have supervisory, interpersonal, coaching and communication skills
- Ability to engage and win the respect of managers
- Demonstrate commitment to health and safety.
The Human Resources Supervisor
Plantation Pattensen, Turkeyen, Georgetown.
Application deadline: December 7, 2019
Only shortlisted persons will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY