Job LocationGeorgetown Guyana
Rose Ramdehol Auto Sales is seeking someone to join our Dynamic team of young professionals, if you have what we are looking for and is willing to work with a Company that is constantly growing then you are invited to submit your CV.
1. At leaste 5 CXC Subjects inclusive
2. Some level in ACCA or related Accounting field
3. Knowledge of Quickbooks, Word, Excell
4. Have atleast Three (3) year experience in similar field
5. Excelent written skills
- Preparation and Issuing of Payments on a daily basis.
- Updating of Payables account.
- Car and Bike sales.
- Preparation of Monthly Income and Expenditure reports.
- Reconciliations of various Accounts as is required.
- Banking of cash when required.
- Preparation of payroll
- Preparation of PAYE, VAT and NIS remittance
- Prepare cash flow projection/monthly usage of cash.
- Do daily check off, bank reconciliation from deposit.
- Monthly inventory checks.
- To participate in ongoing training and development.
- Must perform secretarial duties.
- Provide information via phone or in person to customers
- Answer the telephone scheduling appointments
- Provide strong support to the Manager and Director
- Provide a weekly report to the Manager
- Manage the company’s cell phone
- Any other duty assigned.
Starting salary $100,000 take home.
should you possess al the relevant requirements you are invited to send your application to:
The General Manager
Rose Ramdehol Auto Sales
226 South Road, Bourda, Georgetown.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY