- Driving and conducting sales activities within the assigned geographical areas
Passes of no less than three (3) CSEC (general proficiency level) subjects, inclusive of English and Mathematics. A sound secondary education is also acceptable.
- Motivated and responsible.
- A neat and tidy appearance with good interpersonal skills.
- Must be the holder of a valid licence for car/van/lorry.
- Clean driving record.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a sales related position with a proven track record.
- Servicing of customers within assigned geographical areas/routes on a scheduled basis.
- Achieving agreed upon sales targets, customer service and and brand goals.
Attractive wages and benefits.
Applications inclusive of a covering letter and resume should be sent no later than Wednesday, January 30, 2019 to:
Human Resources Manager
Lot R1 H1 Dennis Street
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY