Senior Stockroom Clerk
The Senior Stockroom Clerk oversees the Stockroom Clerk and ensures that the systems and processes are followed. Provides direct support to the Stockroom Supervisor in ensuring that the department functions effectively
Academic Qualifications and Experience of the ideal applicant
- Computer literate
- Five CXC/CSEC subjects, Mathematics and English Grade 1-3 included
- 4-6 years experience in inventory and warehouse management
- Technical/mechanical knowledge of hardware/industrial items would be an asset
- Knowledge of QuickBooks POS systems
- Must be fit and able to lift and pack heavy goods
- Critical thinker with a positive attitude
- Recheck stock requisitions.
- Recheck BIN cards that were updated and cross check with the inventory software
- Recheck coding of new items
- Unload items being delivered to the store and pack in the designated area in stockroom.
- Check items being delivered against requisitions and report any variances/damages.
- Pack items on designated shelves in stockroom as per established systems
- Deliver items as requested by sales departments
- Deliver items to customers in a timely manner
- Ensure stockroom and surroundings are kept clean and organized at all times
- Conduct regular physical check of inventories
- Train new staff and provide leadership support
- Maintain the highest ethical standards, open and honest communication, work with integrity and treat everyone with respect.
- Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the company’s discretion
Will be discussed at interview
Persons interested in this position are to send application along with a cover letter no later than December 31, 2018 to:-
Ms. Shanti Persaud
Silvies Variety Store
High & Hadfield Streets
Or email to email@example.com
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY