IMON Wireless Solutions Inc. is looking for an organized, efficient accounting clerk with an eye for detail and high level of accuracy. Accounting clerk at IMON Wireless Solutions Inc. can expect to handle communications with vendors, clients and internal departments, assist with inventory, database and record maintenance, prepare financial reports, issue checks and making deposits, and generally ensure that the office operations are running smoothly.
Candidate should meet at minimum the following qualification requirements:
- CXC/CSEC Grade 1-2 -Mathematics, English, Principles of Accounts;
- Minimum completed CAT
- Minimum three (3) Years of finance and accounting experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of Accounting procedures and principles.
- Knowledge of QuickBooks Accounting Software a must (must provide proof of training)
- Competency in MS Office, MS Outlook - (must provide proof of training)
- Strong typing skills and computer literacy
- Ethical behavior when dealing with sensitive financial information.
- High level of accuracy and efficiency.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Courteous, professional manner, strong customer service skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Willingness to comply with all company, local and international financial regulations.
Candidates should be able at minimum perform the following:
- Performing basic office tasks, including answering phones, responding to emails, processing mail, filing, etc.
- Daily enter key data ensuring that records are complete and current.
- Accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records.
- Preparing checks, deposits, budgets, and financial reports.
- Updating ledgers, researching and resolving discrepancies.
- Abiding by all company procedures and accounting principles.
- Research, track and restore account or documentation problems
- Responding appropriately to vendor, client, and internal requests.
- Invoicing, providing receipts and duties aligned with billing processes (physical or electronic)
- Payroll preparations, including NIS etc.
- Provides support to accounting department ensuring smooth operations and efficiency.
- Provide assistance and support to company personnel
- Inform management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas
- Function in accordance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws
- Constantly update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
- Preparation of VAT documentation
- Keep sensitive information confidential
- Ability to work well without supervision
Based on education and qualifications
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY