Admissions Consultant (Sales)
Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
The Admissions Consultant is the first point of contact and first impression prospective students will have of our School. This person needs to have a desire to help make a difference in people’s lives. Admissions Consultants will take incoming calls, and make outbound calls to/from prospective students. The Admissions Consultant plays a vital role in advising and assisting students with the pursuance of their educational goals. It is the Consultants responsibility to accurately assess and educate prospective students on our school, our programs and their requirements. The goal is to recommend students for acceptance and enroll them into their chosen program. Adherence to company policies and procedures is a must, and is crucial to follow the sales process and presentation at all times.
- No job hoppers (must not have more than three jobs within the past five years)
- Positive attitude is a must
- Professional level of written and oral communication
- Effective negotiation and motivation techniques
- Ability to be persuasive and influential
- Accurately utilize large database
- Manage time effectively
- Sales and recruiting experience
- Able to work evenings and some weekends
- Convey enthusiasm with sincerity and consistency
- Strong customer service and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Degree preferred or 4 years comparable experience in sales
- Meeting monthly/weekly goals
- Obtaining monthly referrals
- Follow-up on all leads and questions using the follow-up process
- Maintain honesty and professionalism
- Provide outstanding service and assistance to all prospective students
- Ensure zero error rate in data gathering and entry
- Maintain database in an organized, error-free manner
- Other duties as assigned
This is a part-time, commission based position. Candidates work remotely (from home, etc) and earn commissions per enrollment. Essentially, this position affords candidates the flexibility to work from any location they desire and remuneration is directly tied to a candidate's sales.
Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY