Job Location31 High and Hadfield St. Georgetown
Prepare marketing materials for the company. Develop and implement new marketing strategies.
working hours 7:45 am to 4:30 pm Mon to Fri. Sat 8:15 am to 12:30 pm.
Must have good communication skills. A team player and self-motivated.
Diploma in project management/marketing or any equivalent certificate,
computer literate, well versed in Microsoft Word and Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
Similar work experience
Must be conscientious.
Willing to learn.
- Cold Calling
- Bold Calling
- Event Planning
- Facebook Marketing
- Identify pictures and prepare a list of items for Ads and monitor Silvie’s Facebook page, create ads using PowerPoint or other software.
- Schedule Facebook Ads
- Monitor and respond to Facebook messages and inquiries
-Update Target market excel sheet
- Update Google calendar and all B/Fs; also prepare new ones as the need arises.
- Have documented processes for all task completed in your job description
- Prepare marketing materials / Target Market Flyers
- Update indoor and outdoor screens
- Upload training video into the respective Dropbox file and also onto YouTube.
- Update Marketing Medium File every week
- Prepare a yearly marketing plan
- Update and maintain the Marketing and IT manual
- Attend all training sessions.
- Any other duties as assigned.
Will be discussed in the interview.
Att: Shanti Persaud
Silvies Variety Store
31 High and Hadfield Street
Georgetown. Tel 227-6241
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY