Call Center Quality Assurance Specialist
Job LocationProvidence, East Demarara, Guyana
The Call Center Quality Assurance Specialist will work with call center management to ensure that agents offer outstanding customer service consistently in all customer interactions through monitoring and coaching. It is required that the Quality Assurance Specialist manages, plans, coordinates, and directs quality assurance activities designed to promote continuous service. Design and implement policies and procedures to ensure that quality standards are met.
- Thorough understanding of Call Center operations
- 1 year of Call center experience
- At least 6 months of previous QA Experience
Experience / Skill: Technical competence (understand software, hardware, networks, etc) Ability to work independently Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator High level of initiative and works well in a team environment Excellent organizational and time management skills Strong oral, written, influential communication and presentation skills Must be able to interact effectively with all internal departments and representatives
- Implements, and maintains quality assurance activities.
- Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure efficient operation of the function.
- Works on issues of diverse scope, where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends.
- Assess performance; make recommendations affecting the performance status of others.
- Compile reports defining the overall performance and customer satisfaction levels.
- Identifies the interface of key activities within and between the functions of the organization.
- Maintain proficiency in service level requirements for all appropriate accounts.
- Facilitate calibration sessions to ensure expectations are being met and calibration is in alignment.
- Participate in the development and/or delivery of recurring training for all appropriate accounts.
- Adhere to and support Quality Assurance Policies and Procedures.
Interested candidates should send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY