Full Stack Web Developer
Job LocationMon Repos, ECD
- BS degree in Computer Science or a similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
- Good communication skills and team mindset
- Proficient understanding of clean code principles
- Working knowledge of GIT, Linux and the Unix Command Line
- Comfortable with RESTful systems and a frontend framework like Angular or React
- Prior software development experience working throughout the project lifecycle.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
Nice to Have (not required)
- Working knowledge of Angular, Laravel and Unit Testing
- Experience using a Project Management tool (such as JIRA) and Strict Coding Standards
As our Full-Stack Developer, you will:
- Bring feature ideas to life
- Design and implement new user-facing features in large, complex applications.
- Build reusable libraries and frameworks that support authentication, co-presence, and general business needs.
- Optimize applications to handle high-scale usage.
- Develop prototypes quickly.
Submit application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY