Job LocationGiftland Officemax
The Procurement Clerk is responsible for initiating purchase requests and keeping track of the stages through which each order is routed until receipt and payment. He/she is also responsible for the shipping and receiving of materials purchased, including filing damage claims and shipping out materials being returned for various reasons.
- Five (5) subjects at CXC grades 1-3 Inclusive of Mathematics, English & Accounts
- Diploma in Supply Chain management or a related field .
- At least one (1) year experience in a similar capacity.
- Receive purchases and check requests from throughout the company.
- Check for accuracy of purchases and forward to Procurement Manager/ warehouse manager or executive in charge for approval.
- Evaluate the quality and appropriateness of supplies and equipment
- Conduct cost/quality comparisons prior to submitting requests to Procurement Manager.
- Coordinate expenditure records with accounts payable in order to assure prompt and accurate payment to on-site vendors
- Any other similar tasks as assigned.
Interested persons can send applications to:
The Human Resources Supervisor
Plantation Pattenson, Turkeyen, Georgetown.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY