Admin Assistant - Billing/AP
Job LocationCummings Lodge Georgetown
The Admin Assistant supports the day to day operations of the administration department s. Admin Assistants carry out responsibilities in all or part of the following functional areas: accounts payable, document & records management, customer service; and general administration
- Ensures efficient, accurate documentation collection and organization
- Contributes to the overall success of the administration team
- Exemplify Traffix values and strategic goals
- Ongoing personal/professional development
Atlease (5) CSEC subjects including Maths and English.
Diploma in accounting is preferable.
ACCA, CAT, ATC will be an asset
1 year working experience in accounting and or admin assistant role.
The Admin Assistant is partly responsible for these areas:
- Monitoring Carrier Payment inbox for Carrier invoices
- Inputting Carrier documentation to billing workflow system
- Obtaining documentation from Carriers across USA and Canada
- Filing obtained documentation into billing workflow
- Coordinating efforts with billers in Canada
- Approving freight bills for invoicing and issuing invoices to customers
- All related filing and record keeping
Excellent Remuneration package offered
Please send your application cover letter and resume to:
email@example.com | cc - firstname.lastname@example.org
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY