Job LocationEccles, Georgetown
The Procurement Officer manages the company supply of products and services. Ensures the company obtains quality products for competitive prices in a timely fashion. The Officer plays an integral role in ensuring a company sticks to budgets and operates profitably.
- Excellent organizational and communications skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and complete schedule shopping in a timely manner.
- Able to exhibit the highest level of professionalism, including appropriate professional conduct, appearance and Nurture positivism within the organization.
- Work closely with the other departments to meet company objectives, organizational standards and training needs.
- Self-motivated, innovative and hard working with strong decision making abilities; works well with a variety of people and able to perform on deadlines and under pressure in a fluid environment
- Keen sense of confidentiality and attention to critical information and situations.
- Sensitivity to the organization’s mission and community presence.
- Ability to work precise with schedule.
- Adherence to organization policies, setting an example to others.
- Experience in collecting and analysing data.
- Develops and implements strategies for procuring, storing, and distributing goods or services and maintaining stock levels.
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as dexterity in “reading” the market.
- Manage the operational aspect of procurement within the
- Good knowledge of supplier and delivery routes
- Develop and implement purchasing strategy utilizing accounting software.
- Address resource needs.
- Reconcile or resolve value discrepancies.
- Bulk purchases for discount prices
- Knowledge of variety of goods and sourcing
- Procure the right products for the correct locations
- Look for opportunities to expand distribution business
- Source products online
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY