Workshop Stores Clerk
Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
As a Store Clerk you will be primarily responsible for managing the workshop store operations and exercising control of receipts, issues and storage of materials, consumables and tools.
- Must have 5 subjects CXC including Mathematics and English.
- Must be computer literate and able to use Microsoft packages and Inventory Control Software.
- Must have 3 - 5 years materials handling experience within a reputed organization.
- Must be able to understand the importance of safety in the workplace.
- Receiving all indented materials, confirming quality and quantity. This will include issuing out materials through correct documentation.
- Ensure that all returnable materials issued e.g. tools, manuals etc. are returned back to the store on time.
- Ensure that non-returnable materials such as paint and consumables are recorded for adjustment against inventory and charging to job cards.
- Carry out regular stock checks to ensure good inventory control; reporting shortages and damages to the Workshop Manager.
- Daily monitoring of oil stock and preparation of orders as necessary.
- Maintaining stationery stocks at appropriate levels, placing orders in a timely manner to ensure continuity.
- Maintaining the utmost cleanliness and orderliness in the store.
Ensuring high standards of safety regarding stored items to prevent fire hazard or any other accident.
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Phone: (592) 218-1455
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY