Job LocationR5, Ruimveldt, Georgetown
Reporting to the CFO, the incumbent will be required to manage a team of 4 persons in the preparation of the financials of the company. Prepares of all internal and external reporting for teh company.
- Good analytical and data-driven thinking
- Results Driven
- Persuasive communicator
- Able to develop others
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
Qualification & Requirements:
- ACCA or equivalent
- Three years’ experience in a related field is necessary
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- To supervise and develop the staff of the finance department to ensure that the department objectives are met.
- To implement continuous financial audit and control systems to monitor the performance of the company, its flow of funds and adherence to the budget.
- To timely, regularly and duly prepare and present to the CFO financial statements and reports as required by all pertinent laws and regulations of the operations of the firm and as deemed necessary and demanded from time to time by the Board of Directors of the Company.
- To comply with all reporting, accounting and audit requirements imposed by the regulatory bodies including group.
- To prepare and present for the approval of the CFO/CEO an annual budget, other budgets, financial plans, business plans, feasibility studies and all other financial and business documents as may be required from time to time by the Board of Directors of the Company
- To alert the CFO of any irregularity, lack of compliance, lack of adherence, and problems whether
- To maintain a working relationship and to develop additional relationships with banks, and financial institutions with the aim of securing the funds necessary for the operations of the firm and for the attainment of its development plans
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY