Job LocationGiftland OfficeMax, Plantation Pattenson, Turkeyen, Georgetown
The Cambio Teller is responsible for providing foreign exchange services to clients. He/she is accountable for error-free cash register operations, payment processing, and interactions with customers.
- Degree or Diploma in Accounting or Finance
- At least five (5) subjects CXC, inclusive of Grades 1 to 3 in Mathematics, English and Accounts.
- One year previous experience as a Bank or Cambio Teller
- Previous experience using a POS system
- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining standards and solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service.
- Carry out Foreign exchange operations both in the domestic and foreign currencies, based on customers' demand.
- Inform clients about the conditions of purchasing and selling foreign currencies.
- Ensure all cash transactions are accurately and in compliance with standard operating procedure.
- Record all foreign exchange transactions and compare records with the actual state of cash, keep prescribed records of the transactions carried out, make deposits of money and documents entrusted to him/her as prescribed.
- Inspect currencies to ensure they are not counterfeit notes.
- Communicate customer requests to management.
- Keep cash register area organized.
- Balance cash drawer and receipt and document discrepancies.
Interested persons can send applications to:
The Human Resources Supervisor
Plantation Pattenson, Turkeyen, Georgetown.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY