Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
Guysons, a leading Guyanese Oil & Gas Services Company and the first Machine Shop to be ISO 9001: 2015 Certified in Guyana, seeks a Field Sales Engineer.
- Degree / Diploma in Mechanical Engineering an advantage
- 2 to 3 years Sales / Business development experience
- Strong Written and Oral communication skills
- Computer proficiency / Accurately on data entry and reporting critical
- Good organizational skills and a keen eye for detail
- Ability to work in a high-stress sales environment and multitask
- Driver’s License would be an asset.
- Present Guysons Services to the Oil & Gas Sector and drive Sales
- Manage Clients’ accounts
- Respond to Clients’ RFQ – Request for Quotes, in a timely manner
- Follow up Quotes
- Develop business relationships in the Oil & Gas, Mining, and Industrial Sectors
- Seek out new customers and opportunities.
Apply to: skilledguyanese.com or to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications: December 11, 2020
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY