Job Location622 'A' Industrial Reserve, Mandela Avenue, Georgetown
The successful applicant will provide essential support to the Operations Department.
Monday - Saturday 08:00am - 05:00pm
Interested Candidates must have:
- 5 CSEC Subject Grades 1-3 inclusive of Mathematics and English
- 2-3 Years experience in a logistics related position.
Key Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Dispatching and documenting equipment/vehicles movement based on approval
- Managing requests for machinery from Sales and Projects
- Updating machinery availability schedule.
- Liaising with foreman for updates on machine usage
- Managing machine location daily and verify if machines need to be secured on site.
- Managing repair requests for machinery along with Operations Supervisor and Manager.
- Following up on repairs with Mechanic and relevant personnel.
Send applications to email@example.com
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY