Job LocationSophia, Greater Georgetown
The Billing Clerk supports the daily operations of the Accounts Department by maintaining an up to date billing system. Generating and sending out invoices in a timely manner while ensuring compliance with the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Passes of no less than five (5) CSEC (general proficiency level) subjects inclusive of English and Mathematics.
- Competent user of Microsoft Office package and accounting software including Quickbooks.
- Completion of CAT/ACCA Level 1 will be an asset.
- No less than two (2) years working experience in a similar or equivalent position
- Ability to work under pressure and to efficiently work in a timely manner.
- Processing sales orders.
- Preparing and issuing invoices and credit memos.
- Entering data.
- Preparing Salesmen’s commission statements.
Attractive wages and benefits.
Applications inclusive of a covering letter and resume should be sent no later than Friday, July 03, 2020 to:
Human Resources Manager
Lot R1 H1 Dennis Street
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only short listed applicants will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY