Bar / Wait staff
Job LocationFarm East Bank Demerara
Bar Servers greet and accommodate clients and take their orders. Their duties include keeping the premises clean and organized, responding to customer inquiries, solving complaints, and reporting to Bar Supervisors
- Atleast one year of experience as a wait staff or similar role
- Knowledge of cash register and any ordering information system
- Customer oriented approach
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Patient problem solver
- Welcome customers and lead them to their seats
- Introduce our menus and describe different dishes and drinks
- Make recommendations on specialties
- Take orders
- Deliver orders to the table in a timely manner
- Adhere to food, sanitary and safety standards
- Inspect the quality and looks of the dishes, making sure they uphold standards
- Identify and resolve any special requirements, wants and needs of customers
- Handle complaints
- Deliver checks and accept payment
- Collaborate closely with other staff members
Wages will be discussed at the interview stage.
Interested Candidates can apply by sending their application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or hand delivered to our front desk.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY