Job LocationBlock G1, Land of Canaan, East Bank of Demerara
Fernandes Guyana Enterprises Inc. is seeking an enthusiastic and experienced person to fill the position of Merchaniser.
The Merchaniser will act as the face of the company and will be the ambassador between the clients or customers and the company.
- At least 5 CXC passes (Mathematics and English 'A' Grade 1-3);
- 1-2 years of experience working in retail or merchandising;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Must be committed to providing outstanding customer service.
- May be required to travel to client locations.
- Ensure that stores, or shelves are stocked with the right types and quantities of products;
- Display, arrange, price, and rotate products in store;
- Maintain store shelves by removing dated or damaged products;
- Monitor store inventory based on sales and intake;
- Optimize sales volume and profitability by identifying profitable lines and bestsellers;
- Make recommendations for promotional strategies using sales and pricing data;
- Work and communicate with buyers, suppliers, stores, and distributors.
Fernandes Guyana Enterprises Inc. will offer you a competitive compensation and benefits package, plus a friendly, professional and dynamic working environment with the opportunity to develop your career prospects.
When you join us, you’ll join an equal opportunity employer that believes in the inherent benefits of a diverse workplace and that promotes inclusion and flexibility.
Only those candidates with appropriate qualifications and experience will be contacted directly.
The Human Resources Manager
Fernandes Guyana Enterprises Inc.
G1 Land of Canaan,
East Bank Demerara
Email us your CV:
Subject: Merchandiser Vacancy
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY