Swim Instructor - Kids
Job LocationFarm East Bank Demerara
We are looking to hire an experienced Swim Instructor to help children develop proper swimming techniques and skills. The Swim Instructor’s responsibilities include evaluating each student’s performance during swim sessions and providing feedback, completing attendance, progress, and accident reports, and ensuring that all swimming aids and equipment are in good working order. You should also be able to assist students with special needs to socialize with other students.
To be successful as a Swim Instructor, you should demonstrate patience and enthusiasm and be able to motivate students to accomplish their swimming goals. Ultimately, an exceptional Swim Instructor should be able to communicate effectively with students and ensure that all water safety rules are adhered to.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Proven experience working as a Swim Instructor or Lifeguard.
- CPR, First Aid, and American Red Cross Water Safety Instructor or Basic Swim Instructor (BSI) certifications.
- Sound knowledge of proper swimming techniques and water safety rules.
- Strong swimming abilities.
- Excellent conflict resolution skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Passionate and enthusiastic.
- Teaching swimming techniques, swimming strokes, and water safety rules to students with varying swimming abilities.
- Assisting more experienced swimmers to enhance their swimming abilities.
- Assessing the progress of students and adjusting teaching programs accordingly.
- Monitoring students to prevent accidents and injuries.
- Implementing ground rules for each swim session.
- Planning swimming lessons that take into account students’ abilities and progressive development.
- Identifying incorrect swimming techniques and correcting students accordingly.
- Ensuring that the swimming pool and locker rooms are kept clean and tidy.
Compensation will be discussed at the Interview Stage.
Interested Applicants can send Application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or Submit in person to our Front Desk.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY