Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
This position is ideal for a well-organized person who is experienced in all aspects of logistics and procurement and meets the qualifications and skills requirements.
- BS in Engineering, Construction Management, or other Technical degree
- 5-10 years' experience in logistics planning and execution, construction, safety, and procurement
- Strong Initiative
- Computer proficiency
- Willing and Able to travel for business (domestic/overseas) to provide functional support to project sites
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, and volume
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry
- Effective written and oral communication skills
Apply to SkilledGuyanese.com or
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications: October 4, 2020
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY