Job LocationLot 40 Lusignan, East Coast Demerara
The Warehouse Clerk is responsible for keeping the warehouse organized by keeping the warehouse clean. Filling requisitions. Inventory Management, etc. In addition, to providing support to the Warehouse Supervisor.
1. Three subjects CXC (Maths and English would be preferred)
2. Prior experience working in a Warehouse or similar
3. Ability to operate forklifts
4. Valid Police Clearance
5. Relative physical strength and stamina
6. Excellent organizational skill
1. Receive products and check that they are not damaged
2. Stocktaking and Adjustment to Stock-cards based on Requisition
3. Pack products according to locations recorded on Bin Cards
4. Clean the Warehouse
5. Offloading of Containers
6. Housekeeping of Warehouse and Equipment (Forklift/Transportation)
Will be discussed in the interview.
Persons interested in this position should send their application by electronic mail to firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com with the subject line “Application – Warehouse Clerk” or submitted by hand addressed to the Admin Manager / General Manager, 31 High & Hadfield Streets, Werk-en-Rust, Georgetown.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY