Job LocationLinden Location
This is a management level supervisory and administrative position, whereby the incumbent is responsible for the daily on-site operations of the area's solid waste operations. Work includes field and office assignments and is performed with a high degree of independent judgment under the general direction Senior Management.
- Five (5) subjects at CXC grades 1-3 Inclusive of Mathematics & English
- Degree in Public/Business Management/Economics or Accountancy will be an asset
- Demonstrated ability in verbal and written communication
- Computer literate and proficiency in QuickBooks
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Must be friendly and customer oriented
- Team work oriented
- Excellent Telephone Skills
- Excellent Customer Relation Skills
- Supervises, plans and directs the Disposal Section by seeking out new customers, prepare weekly collection schedules, dispatch and collection of bins, organise one- off collections and addressing customer queries,
- Monitoring of accounts receivable to ensure collection and cancellation of service are in line with Company's policy
- Oversees employees work (i.e., disposal, site maintenance, security, supply and garage);
- Assists with operator hiring process and discipline including recommendations for suspension or termination, documents attendance for payroll, enforces uniform policy and counsels employees.
- Assists the Senior Management in evaluating organisational goals to determine the need for alignment, corrective measures and adjustments;
- Performs other tasks and duties assigned by Senior Management which is associated with class of work which may not be specifically listed
Applicants must submit proof of certification and qualification and one passport photograph
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY