Senior IT Supervisor
Job LocationQueenstown, Georgetown
Seeking a hands-on Senior IT supervisor with strong operational, leadership and technical skills. The ideal candidate must have a solid IT background with a proven track record of consistently keeping up-to-date with advancements in the field. Seeking a true business leader and role model for the organization. The goal of the Senior IT supervisor is ultimately to ensure information technology department adds the maximum value to our company and help facilitate the success of our business. In addition, this position supports senior leadership in reviewing performance metrics and outcomes to drive ongoing operational change and improvements and tracks annual IT staffing, purchasing and operations and capital budgets.
- Qualifying degree in Information Technology; BSc or greater
- 8 years senior IT management experience
- Microsoft and Cisco technologies experience
- Experience and certification in project management
- Experience in management of others, coaching and mentoring IT & innovation savvy
- Experience in Business Intelligence architecture, tool set & application in a consumer goods environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong technical documentation skills
- Value integrity and accountability
- Valid Drivers license
- Police clearance
Core responsibilities of the Senior IT Supervisor include:
- Manages designated units by translating business plans into tactical action items; communicating goals and objectives; ensuring all policies and procedures are followed; overseeing the completion of work assignments; assuming responsibility for decision making; aligning team efforts; building accountability for and measuring progress in achieving results; incorporating resources, costs, and forecasts into unit plans; removing obstacles that impact performance; guiding performance and developing contingency plans accordingly; partnering with key stakeholders and business leaders to ensure products and/or services meet requirements and expectations while aligning with departmental strategies; and influencing units to operate in alignment with business objectives.
- Pursues professional growth and provides developmental opportunities for others by soliciting and acting on performance feedback; building collaborative, cross-functional relationships; hiring, training, and developing talent for growth opportunities; delegating tasks and decisions; fostering open dialogue amongst departments; strategically evaluating talent for succession planning; setting performance management guidelines and expectations across the department; and working closely with employees to set goals and provide open feedback and coaching to drive performance improvement.
- Manages information relevant to forecasting business's future technical and operational information needs.
- Provides suggestions to higher levels regarding the development and definition of the business/technology strategy by managing the input from lower levels.
- Provides support to senior leadership by providing information regarding business systems, data and process initiatives.
- Manages the development of resource (for example, associates, vendors, infrastructure) capacity planning, demand management processes, and workforce planning.
- Tracks annual IT staffing, purchasing and operations and capital budgets.
- Manages the development, tracking, maintenance, and reporting of performance metrics (for example, data quality, customer metrics, financials).
- Manages the preparation of source documents and technical/business manuals and monitors the use of established and documented IT processes, tools, and best practices.
- Manages the physical security, infrastructure, network, application controls for IT department.
- Develop and implement IT policies and procedures, including those for architecture, holistic security, disaster recovery, standards, purchasing, and service provisioning
- Based on qualifications
- Performance bonus system
Kindly send offline application to:
IMON Wireless Solutions Inc.
126 Laluni Street, Queenstown, Georgetown, Guyana.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY