Job LocationOffshore, Guyana
We are currently looking for individuals to work in Deck Operative roles in an offshore environment.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Successfully completed high school
- Demonstrates through interviews and aptitude testing the ability to learn
- Demonstrated technical aptitude
- Exhibited a positive work attitude
- Agreement to work an extended schedule in offshore locations
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Commitment to safety and ensuring a safe work environment
- Ability to work at height and/or in confined spaces
- Experience working in an offshore environment is considered an asset
- Must be legally able to work in Guyana; preference will be given to Guyanese residents
As a Deck Operative employee, your key responsibilities will be to safely execute helicopter operations, supply boat operations, cargo and material handling and apply industry best practices under the direction of deck leads and supervisors.
Panthera Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. Interested candidates can apply directly by selecting the Apply Now link below.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY