QA REPORT ANALYST
Job LocationProvidence, East Demarara, Guyana
As a QA Report Analyst member at Qualfon, you will be in-charge of collecting data and analyzing the center’s overall performance on Quality metric. Provide insightful reports to contribute to crucial organization decisions in the QA strategy along with SOM/OM and Account Managers, Creating the site QA strategy and action plan for all skills and groups. Also, Identifying and communicating the trending and creating remedial plans, etcetera.
Area of expertise
- Advanced level of Miscrofot Excel
Strong analytical skills
Written communication skills
Data analytics experience
Strong time management and organization skills
Ability to work collaboratively with others to achieve the company, client and/or project goals
Effectively communicate departmental and corporate processes and procedures
Proven ability to work both independently or with cross-functional teams to ensure requirements are met or exceeded
Strong attention to detail and accuracy
Ability to see projects through to completion
Main Objectives and Duties
1. Bi-Monthly and Monthly Scorecards
○ Retrieves Daily Quality data
○ Caters daily disputes from Operations.
○ Consolidates Metrics and calculates required Scorecard per Agent
○ Prepares and submits a separate Scorecard Ranking to Account Senior Operations Manager for calculation of Monthly Performance Bonus per agent.
○ Constantly communicates with Account Managers and Supervisors.
2. Daily and Monthly Quality Assurance Reports
○ Retrieves Daily Quality Assurance and performance data
Send your resume to email@example.com with the subject- Report analyst
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY