Our company is seeking to employ persons to join our dynamic team. We are looking for reliable Delivery Riders/Drivers who are concerned with customer satisfaction and transporting orders in a safe and timely manner. The Delivery Rider/Driver will pick up and drop off orders while adhering to assigned routes and time schedules. He/She should be willing to work as part of the delivery team in order to ensure that the orders are complete, packed correctly, and safely delivered to the correct customer.
To succeed as a Delivery Rider/Driver, he/she should be polite and prompt with a commitment to providing our customers with an excellent experience. He/she should be thorough in ensuring Orders are properly fulfilled, committed to working safely, and passionate about satisfying the customers' needs.
If you’re interested in taking on a new challenge at a growing company, we encourage you to apply today.
- A sound Secondary Education.
- A licenced motorcyclist and/or motor car for at least (1) one year.
- A valid police clearance within (1) one month of the date you apply for this job.
- Good driving record with no more than (3) three traffic violations.
- Marginal knowledge of the geographical layout of Georgetown and Greater Georgetown.
- A great personality, willingness to learn, coupled with excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Great Customer Service skills.
We will provide training if you are willing to learn how to:
- Use a smart phone to check emails.
- Use Google Maps on said smart phone to find locations within Georgetown and Greater Georgetown.
- Use WhatsApp to answer calls, check and respond to messages.
- Utilize other applications we introduce in the company.
- Conducting inspections of vehicle before departing to deliver goods.
- Loading, transporting, and delivering items to customers or businesses in a safe and timely manner.
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied.
- Maintainimg ongoing communication with route dispatcher and customer.
- Assisting with loading and unloading items from vehicles.
- Accepting payments for delivered items when required.
- Preparing and issuing Proof of Delivery (POD) to customers.
- Providing excellent Customer Service, answering questions, and handling complaints from clients.
- Asking for feedback on provided services.
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
- Abiding by all traffic laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
- Preparing reports and other documents relating to deliveries.
We are ready to offer you a great remuneration package complete with benefits and other perks. This will be discussed during interview periods.
Our office is currenty renovating so please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a cover letter and your CV or Resume
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY